Questionaire Feedback

­­­­­­­­­­Questionnaire feedback


When I got my questionnaires back I was pleased with the results I was given, and made it easier for me to do my front cover. The feedback I got was that a large majority of people prefer a variety of music then just one genre and only a few said a specific one. The people I questioned also said that they listen to at least 14 hours of music a week, and shop in either places like topshop/topman, etc. I gave my questionnaires to both male and female which helped on the conclusion to my questionnaire. They mostly listen to music on their iPod’s or radios they seemed to be the most popular answers which is a personal way to listen to it. I found that the 3 most popular music genres listened to was: rock, R’n’B and hip-hop which helped me when designing my front cover.  Also the 3 main artists were:  Nickel back, Rhianna and Pixie Lot. Due to these 3 artist that were picked well especially Rhianna and Pixie I found that a lot of people I gave my questionnaire into was very into their fashion and seeing the shops they shopped in I could see this quite clearly. Another piece of feedback I got was their 3 main radio stations: Kiss 100, Heart & capital these are some of the largest radio stations so I wasn’t surprised with this result. I also saw that a lot of the people went to gigs and festivals such as V and Redden which are 2 of the largest festivals in the Britain.
After asking a lot of personal questions, and finding out a lot about peoples likes and dislikes. I then asked them 2 questions completely based on my magazine, I asked how much they would spend and what celebrities they would like to see on the front, my feedback was around 2-3 pound and Artists like Rhianna and Drake etc.
By asking those all these questions helped me get a better understanding of peoples interests and taste in music which really helped me plan my magazine a lot more than I thought it would.
If I could change something about my questionnaire now I would put more questions to do with my own magazine in to extend the help further.